Hi, im currently 15 to 20 days away from my due date! N honestly im about 2go crazy lol but seriously. My baby hasnt been moving @ her most active time of the day... Should i b concerned?? Should i talk 2my Dr about induction because i dont want her 2be stillborn i wld literally die? n also ive been stressing alot n having anxiety attacks?? can i have yall opinion or some feedback if anyone has went through this

PrettiPisces

Asked by PrettiPisces at 5:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Baby might just be out of room to move around. Relax, sweet mommy - that is the best thing for you and the baby.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Babies move less when they are bigger. There isn't much room for them in there at this point. You could try eating something spicy and laying down for a while and just pay attention. I started to freak when my son didn't seem to be moving. They move the most when you are still (usually resting or sleeping). When you are up and about, it rocks tem to sleep. Stress is not good, so try not to stress so much. If it makes you feel better, get an appt and ask to hear the heartbeat.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 5:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i would just call the doc. and see what they would like you to do. and ya relaxing is the best thing for you and the baby.
    ladys007toner

Answer by ladys007toner at 5:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• baby is running out of room so you wont be able to feel her as much... you can always ask your doctor at your next checkup to ease your mind.
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 5:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i am 4 weeks away from my due date and i was in your same situation and i went to my doctor the checked me nd even my blood pressure was a little up she told me i just need to learn how to relax and take it easy i went to her last week and my blood pressure was back to normal i have been doing things easy and relaxing more with candles and warm bath and the baby is even more active now more then ever

go see your doctor to make your mind more relax and then go home and pamper your self for these last few days candles foot massage the works
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Thank u guys so much 4the advice! I have an appt on 2morrow n ill just c if he can do an US just 2check her out!! Appreciate you alls concern!
    PrettiPisces

Comment by PrettiPisces (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree...just relax....you're almost there! Talk to your dr. at the appt tomorrow...you'll be just fine! I also agree that you should get yourself pampered....along with the foot massage you should get a pedicure :) Everyone should have beautiful toes during labor since everyone will be down in that region ;)
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Their all right, I too am 8 months prego, and my baby is beginning to move less as well. there simply isnt enough room anymore so shes stop moving...just a few jabs here in there but not like she was. Dont worry yourself, now if your truly concerned and you cant feel ANYTHING, then you need to call your dr asap and they can do a test to hear the babies heart beart.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 7:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• its totally normal to be concerned!!! The baby is definitely just running out of room. I am 35 weeks and she has definitely slowed down on her movements, it worries me at times, but then I feel her shift and I know everything is okay. they will most likely do a nonstress test on you to make sure the baby's heartbeat is strong. Stay calm hun!! you're almost there!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would go get an ultrasound or a non-stress test done.
    While the others are right, baby does have less room she should still be moving around.
    Hugs momma! You're gonna be just fine.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010