How high are the chances of getting pregnant in 3 months?

I wanna try for another baby around april a little before my son turns two. I hae a very important event coming at the end of may 2012. That i dont want to be pregnant for so if im going to try i ahve 3 months of a time frame for the baby to guarentee be born before. What are my chances? It only took us 5 months with my son but my hubby drank alot right before that. He doesnt drink anymore.

K3lly94

Asked by K3lly94 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you want to get pregnant fast chart! MOST women who chart that have no fertility problems are pregnant with in 4 months with the average being 2 months with charting.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility to learn how to chart.
    katelingerum88

Answer by katelingerum88 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• um if you have pressure on your self it will more then likely not happen, relax have lots of sex and enjoy it if its ment to be it will be
    Bellsbabyboys

Answer by Bellsbabyboys at 5:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You can try to plan it all you want, but you know what they say about telling God your plans if you want to hear him laugh! Why not start trying in January instead?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It took us about 3 months with our first but I also have a very regular cycle. (Or had one until our second baby was born. Now it's not so dependable.) With our second, I charted my ovulation and knew when I was ready. It was supposed to be our "practice" as DH called it. He didn't think it would happen the first try but it did. So my advice is to just know your cycle.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I say start trying in April or May just to be safe. You can get pregnant on the first try or it could take longer. It all depends on your body, when you ovulate and many other factors.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I meant to say May or June
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oh, and I'll add with our first we weren't exactly actively trying so that is what took so long. At the time I was not so informed about my cycle. I got educated about it fast.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I dont want to try to early because i want my son to be closer to 3 when the next one is born.
    K3lly94

Comment by K3lly94 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I was pregnant within 2 months of going off BC. I charted my cycle.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010