Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What do you do when......?

you enjoy the company and friendship of your husband but can't stand any physical contact with him?


Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • I would re-exam our relationship

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • divorce and remain friends?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • wow, thats a tuff one!

    Answer by Avon_Girlie at 5:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • counselling

    Answer by QandA at 5:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • I would find a good counselor and find out why.& if he won't go,then you go yourself.I hope everything works out for you!

    Answer by bvannkissy at 5:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • I would seek counsel on an individual basis. It's a issue your having, not your husband.Then if the counselor feels he needs to be brought in then so be it. However, would never recommend divorce unless it's the LAST resort.

    Answer by lioness3e at 6:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

  • I would say there is trouble in the marriage then. Either try to get over that & make it work or end it because you have to be attracted physically to the man you married? either wise you may want to cheat? Good luck hope it works out, get some professional help.

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010