i need help with my dd curly hair

my dd has extreamly curly hair. i don't know what to do with it. she pulls off all the hair bands i put on her. so i want a product that will tame her hair. i've seen some kids with nice tame curls. if u have a child with very curly hair can u please help me.( i've tried "pink" but it's to heavy on her hair, and i've tried "just for me" but didn't do anything to her hair)

Asked by mexicu at 1:15 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tired an aniti frizz ( this also helps the hair look shiny and healthy) just don't put so much. It works best if you put it on your hands and work it thru her hair from the inside out also try to use conditioner b4 you rinse out all the shampoo that seems to heip me with my dd I also like to use that johnson & johnson detangler if her hair is dry when you want to style it.
    I hope this works for you good luck and keep in touch. ~Varee

Answer by texasmomla at 2:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I was a child with very very curly hair and finally my mom got it all cut off because we couldn't do anything with it without hurting me. But there's a lot of nice products that are out there now. I would ask a hairstylist if they have any suggestions on anything.

Answer by jvann1 at 3:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Have you tried the frizz-ease line? They have a serum that will help. Also try some mousse.

Answer by mommy05300706 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Try Ouidad products (do a search online), they are specially made for curly hair. I use them and I LOVE them.

Answer by syce at 12:37 AM on Jul. 13, 2008