Horror Movies!

What one is your favorite!?! And do you like the remakes?

Kirs

Asked by Kirs at 5:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Nightmare on Elm Street series is my favorite. I can't pick one favorite. I LOATHE the remake, though. It was horrible. Apart from those movies, I like the Saw movies, Wrong Turn movies, Thirteen Ghosts, and about 50,000 more lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like the Saw series. They are completely horrifying and, to me, are more realistic and scary than most horror movies. Most horror movies just suck, IMO.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 5:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• it is hard for me to pick. . . I love the real ones . . . but gotta love the classics too. . . like "The Birds". . .
    "It", "Last House on the Left", the Saw series. . . but gotta love the Halloween series too :) I love them all doesn't matter how cheaply made. . .
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Saw movies
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The Saw movies are my favorite. The one that freaked me out the most is Hostel......I still get freaked out by it!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Horror as in suspense and scary? or Horror as in realistic gore?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• both
    Kirs

Comment by Kirs (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Gore, I'd definitely say Hostel... it was *shudder*.

What Lies Beneath is actually pretty good suspense, etc without a bunch of gross stuff.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• House of 1000 Corpses and the Devil's Rejects! Alot of people say they are dumb and cheesy but that's what makes them great to me! Plus I am a Zombie fan so I'm biased I guess. I also love Rosemary's Baby.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No favorites here I love all horror flicks ...................... well mostly. Paranormal activity is right up there with them
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010