ways to get pregnant

I have a 4 year old daughter and it was really easy to get pregnant with her but when trying again i had 2 miscarages. After the last miscarage it seems to be a challange trying to get pregnant and carry a baby to term. What are some ways to get pregnat and keep healthy to have a healhty baby?

NicNat8505

Asked by NicNat8505 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you had any lab workups done? How is your insulin levels? Your progesterone levels during luteal phase? Thrombophilia panel? If you haven't yet, definitely get an appointment with your doc for a a lab workup. Good luck!
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 5:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i had the same problem and had lab work done. found out I have low progesterone levels. doc put me ont he hormone and I got pregnant in 3 months. Just delivered the little guy on August 25th
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would do lab work first. It is very common to have secondary fertility.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010