Facebook Status.

Have you seen any of your friends on your facebook and their status are always about their personal life? Telling almost everything that have happen. Does that bother you?

I think it's too much if you share A to Z on fb status.

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 5:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One of my cousin's is like that...every single post is about her boyfriend, her boyfriend this or that, oh he is so amazing blah blah!! LOL I don't want to be mean and delete her, my family also uses FB to spread news or the like so I keep her on my feed but it does get annoying. One of the guys in my family finally made an announcement to everyone...FB is supposed to be fun, not a tell all of your personal life!!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's their life, you don't have to read it. If the want their life to be an open book, so be it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• oops..glad you aren't on my FB list! i use FB like a twitter-account. oh well..if you don't want to read those statuses, you can always block them from your view, and you won't be bothered.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• One of my friends tells EVERYTHING! It really is too much. She even tells if she has to go to the bathroom......Way too much info!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes. And I hate the pity me, my life sucks every five seconds people too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'll be glad to put in my two cents and say that if you have a problem with it then you should just delete them. It's their page and they have a right to post whatever they want. They don't need anyone elses approval for that.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LOL that is too much. If they want to tell almost everything about their personal life. That's what TWITTER is for, not facebook.
    Bubbles_mommy

Comment by Bubbles_mommy (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband's grandmother comments on every single picture I post; she's such a downer, a very depressing woman and it's quite annoying. It's always "You were the only one who posted pictures! I don't know why the rest of the family is so inconsiderate!" So I delete most of her comments.
    I don't have many friends who post every detail of their lives, thankfully!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Agreed! Sometimes I post about things in sort of a vague way, but usually I post what I cook for supper, something exciting, or a cute phrase or idea my kids come up with. Facebook does not make a good life skills counselor.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 6:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I personally use it just like a twitter, granted I do not tell people if I need to go to the bathroom or what not but when things are going on I talk about it, it saves me from typing it our 50 times to explain to everyone. If you do not like it you can hide the person or simply ignore it.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010