HAVE YOU EVER

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT HAD FEELINGS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it's a normal thing. I do believe to cheat is wrong. But we are made with a huge capacity to love, so it isn't suprising that sometimes we have feelings for others. The key is drawing closer to your mate again and remembering why you chose them to begin with.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Yes..that is normal. You just have to think Long and Hard about those feelings before you act on them.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• WHAT IF THE FEELINGS ARE FOR YOU BEST MALE FRIEND???? WHAT TO DO THEN???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have had that happen. If it was for my male best friend, I would think about everything before I acted on the feelings, like PP, MommyMe said. You don't want to just jump into something and then regret it.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• SO I AM NORMAL. I FEEL LIKE I AM CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY BEST FRIEND.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• You are definitely normal. If you do want to be with your boyfriend, think about all of the reasons why you like being with him. Think of all of the good things. I know that if there are feeling for someone else, it is easy to focus on all of those little things that might drive you crazy.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• LOL. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. BUT ITS LIKE THEY BOTH JUST FIT SO GOOD WITH ME. I HATE THAT I FEEL THIS WAY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think that is normal too, especially if you have been emotionally neglected in your current relationship. We all want to feel needed and attractive, and when we don't get that in our current situation it makes us look someplace else...its like your mid is on auto pilot! If you care about your boyfriend/husband I think it is important to see what the underlying problem is. If your feelings for someone else are really intense, maybe you are with the wrong person.... your heart is what knows for sure!
    kate48

Answer by kate48 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• sounds like you need to spend less time with your male bf. focus on your relationship if you want to stay together or if your not married and u really think you want to explore your options with him break up but talk to your bf first to make sure the feelings mutual. if your married cut off the contact until these feelings go away.it may be hard but you might want to tell your so about them. my bf was a male in h school and when i was engaged he came back from the marines and asked me to marry him. sometimes i wonder what would have happened but im happy now that i didn't go farther cause just because hes your bf doesn't make him a good bfriend.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The better question is do you plan on doing anything about those feelings???
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2008