What's your opinion about the Answers section since the changes began a while back?

Like since we started getting credits and all that. For the most part, I like it. I hate the fact that you lose 5 points for deleting a question, though. I just deleted one (from over a month ago) because I only got one answer on it and it wasn't relevant to the question. I also dislike the new vote up system quite a bit. I preferred it so much more the way it was before. Now, I have to sit and ask myself if a good answer REALLY deserves a vote up instead of being able to vote up all the answers I think deserve it.

What's your opinion?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• mixed feelings...i'm not much of a gamer, so the whole credit-thing doesn't do it for me. HOWEVER..since you asked, i have found my competitive spirit, always checking the dean's list!!
    i don't like losing 5 for deleting something. sometimes i re-read what i wrote, and forgot to spellcheck, or totally worded my answer wrong, and have deleted my answers. i feel like it punishes me for being stupid, y'know?!?!
    that being said, its just something to pass the time inbetween laundry and school and sitting at my dh's feet.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think some workers at CM have too much time on their hands...
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 6:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's alright by me. I don't care for the whole point system. I just play carzy for credits for fun.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm not crazy about it at all.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's okay. I miss being able to answer things with out people finding out your name. You have to reach a level to do it now (16). Loosing points for deleting a post annoys me too. I've did it twice and lost 10 points total. I don't like that you can only get so many points at once. You reach a limit and can't get any until the next day. I do like the whole game concept of it though. Wonder if we win something if we reach a certain number of points?

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Also I don't like how they changed the main page. It goes right to questions and you can't pick out what thing that you want to go in now. Rather frusrating.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It will take some getting used to but I think it is a LOT better!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It has it's pros and cons.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010