do i need help?

Lately i've realized I havent been able to control my emotions. I get very upset at the littlest thing. I really dont want to be like this or act like this. My fiance told me last night that i have been mean to him lately and never say anything nice. i dont think its that bad. but then again im not sure. Am I going crazy? or could something else be causing this?

IvysMommy331

Asked by IvysMommy331 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I was like that during my pregnancy and for a while post-partum. I still have my moments. I don't know what causes it. Maybe just a flood of hormones?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• are you on some birth control or prego or just had a baby? any one of them can cause hormonal problems. i was on the depo shot and when i got off i felt so much happier. also could you be experiencing depression? you may not think so but it may be that. I would talk to your doc and see if you can find out if you are depressed or if it could be any of the issues above. if its cause of your fiance mabey you need to think about why your treating him the way you do.
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree with the above, sound WAY hormonal. You may need to see your doc. in the mean time, don't use it as an excuse for being extra mean or sharp, know that when you speak you might need to tone it down a bit, be ready to apologize if it gets the best of you and let your fiance know you are working on it and let him be a part of the fix.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yes i am on birth control. if that is the cause of it what are my other options for birth control that dont cause such moodiness?
    IvysMommy331

Answer by IvysMommy331 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• a doctor could answer that for you

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeah but my problem is i dont have health insurance so a trip to the doctor cost me alot .. but o well ill just see what i can do ..thanks
    IvysMommy331

Answer by IvysMommy331 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008