Which store do you like better Super Target or Walmart? And why?

Fabulous5

Asked by Fabulous5 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• Wally World is evil, but I shop there more then Target or Super Target. It's cheaper at Wally World.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We do not have a target in our town. Just 2 walmarts. I wish I we had a target:(

Answer by louise2 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• TARGET all the way baby! I know it;s more expensive but how they treat their customers is awesome. Walmart is so horrible in customer service that I can't stand it. They treat their customers like shit. It's hard to find good customer service now a days. Target employees are more then willing to help you and you can always find someone. Walmart it's a pain in the ass to find help and they act like asking for help isn't part of their job description.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The environment is more pleasing at Target so that is where I go.
    It is the same with Lowe's over Home Depot.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• walmart has cheaper prices and more selection
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 6:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love Super Target but we don't have one here. The closest one is an hour away. I like it because it's clean, customer service is good, and the prices are not that much higher than WM if any higher at all. The WalMarts around here are normally dirty, unstocked, and the customer service is horrible.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• okay that's not a fair question...LOL. I like walmart more because they have cheeper prices, but i like target better because they have more cool stuff to shop for and better patterns on basicly everything they have color walmart has shades
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I know it can be difficult to answer, because Walmart is cheaper but more hectic and Target is slightly higher but sooo delightful.
    Fabulous5

Comment by Fabulous5 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like Wal-Mart because they are way cheaper and I can find some pretty cool stuff there I can'tnever find hardly anything cool at Target and never any clothes that fit me and I'm not that big
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010