• In the Spotlight:

How can I stop my son from taking his diaper off?

My son is 15 months old and will take his pants off, then diaper and play with himself. No matter what he has on he will take it off. The only thing he can't do that with is those pjs that cover the whole body but I dont want to dress him in that all day. I heard about someone duct taping the diaper but I don't want to do that. I also got a potty to potty train him but he wont use it. he plays with the lid and will sit on it but he wont use it. Help me?

MomOfTwinsbg

Asked by MomOfTwinsbg at 11:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Put the diaper on him backwards?
    My dd used to do that. We bought thermal underpants and cut them to make shorts. They were too snug for her to remove.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Have you tried putting it on backwards? Duct tape maybe your only option, it won't hurt him he'll just be mad when he can't get the diaper off.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Why don't you want to use the duct tape? It's not on the baby, it's just on the diaper. I did that with my last child. I have recently heard about putting the diaper on backwards, I'd try that. But if he still manages to get it off, try the duct tape....it worked for me.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008