Do you have a piece of jewelry that was passed down to you and that you plan on passing down to someone else?

Who gave you the jewelry?
What is it?
Who will you pass it on to?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 6:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a silver baby bracelet I got as a baby gift, I also have a silver charm bracelet that was my moms which she gave me when I turned 18. And her wedding ring I got after she passed away - I want to have it remade with another little diamond ring she gave me in my 20's. I have 3 boys, but if they have daughters I'll pass them down to my granddaughters, not sure in what order or at what age though.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My mom has only costume jewelry but my pearls will go to my daughter.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My mom gave me two diamond rings, one will be handed down to each of my girls.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No, all the jewelry I have my DH bought me. I have a boy so if his future wife wants something to pass down to my Grandchildren (someday), I would love to pass it along. I'm very sentimental.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My father gave my grandfather's regimental ring to my husband who will pass it on to either one of our daughters or our first grandson (if we have one).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don';t
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010