Do you drink bottled or tap water in your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tap!
    Purrkins drinking water Pictures, Images and Photos

Disclaimer... that is NOT my cat or my faucet! I would not drink the tap water if the cat was drinking from the tap :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We drink tap, but filter it in a brita pitcher in the fridge.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We have a water cooler with the big 5 gallon jugs of water on it that we use. It's way better tasting than tap and not as wasteful as bottled since the bottles get reused
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We have water filter. Brita. Love it! Good water and no bottles required.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We drink filtered tap water, there's more calcium in our water than in our milk!
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 7:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I drink tap, my kids drink tap my Dh prefers Aquafina lol. But he drinks tap too most the time.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Tap water....Well water tastes so much better!!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Our fridge has a filter in it and dispenses water, that's what we drink. The only time I buy bottled is if I'm having guests, I think its nice to offer them some to take for the ride home, etc. For everyday use we use re-usable water bottles.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I drink both. I have water bottle & a tap water jug.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 6:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I will drink tap water elsewhere but not in our town. It is sooooo nasty, not only in taste and smell (and the particles floating in it), but in our annual water reports too. Always has unacceptable levels of coliform (fecal bacteria), high levels of HTMs, and just below legal gov't cut off for lead levels. We have been paying sky high water bills supposidely to revamp our water system but there has been no documented improvment. It is nasty, nasty stuff. We don't drink it, cook with it, or brush our teeth with it. We use bottled purified water for all of those things. I generally only give the kids showers at our house, and let them take baths at my parents since kiddos always drink bathwater. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010