This is my pity party and I am only inviting those who what to join, after all misery loves company. Bashers need not attend.

I am having a rough week and rough is an understatement. We have decided to liquidate our house if this mod doesn't go through. My son (6-ASD) has started getting home work and the melt-down s it causes are getting to me. Dh started a new position and even though he is making more money he is home less to help me with the kids. My house is a wreck and I am to tired to clean it. My pity party is starting anyone want to join me? :0\

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been having one of those months!

Hopefully we both can...

SMILE BETTER DAYS AHEAD Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am sick I missed two days of school and my house looks like hiroshima after the bomb.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Op here...I'm sure you figured out anyway. lol. I am so drinking this evening!! I should get really fun by 9 or so.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• hope you feel better...
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 6:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would of a few days ago but yesterday was good and today looks promising for me, but hugs to you momma, I've had those days.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I want to join. My dad went to the hospital last Thursday.. I didn't know til Monday, I saw him in a vegetative state, he died the next afternoon, was cremated yesterday and everyone is separating his stuff today.. My sisters can only talk about themselves. I feel like this is going WAY too fast. I didn't think it would all happen right in a row. I just saw him.. Then hes gone and cremated?? SIgh** I don't even know how to deal.. It just is so surreal still.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I will join your pitty party and pour us some mad drinks - who else needs to unwind and vent? :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 6:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Come by and see me lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Aw, Amelia...so sorry for your loss....I lost my dad almost two years ago, from a stroke, and my mom just before christmas this past year....(((HUGS)))) It IS surreal, and whatever Faith you may have will be your refuge. I have only one brother, and he was a complete #^@#* in the aftermath of both my parents' passings. So forget them, if they annoy you. Losing someone sucks, alot. But, It gets easier to accept.

I'll join the party b/c I have a boy who homeschools (8) and has ASD...a 20 month old who is starting the terrible 2s...a 5 year old with a talent for breaking/general destruction, an emotionally distant hard-workin husband who is never here...a home biz I am struggling to work on...oh....and a 1 yr old dog who chews up every damn thing in a 10 foot radius, and then takes a dump in the corner. Whah! Did I mention I have anxiety issues too? LMAO! Thank goodness for a sense of humor.
    Sarafina542

Answer by Sarafina542 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Thank you Sarafina. I am happy for him to be honest. He was in so much pain. But I miss him something crazy. My sisters.. They are just in it for the drama. No had his and my connection. And now they are all just driving me crazy.. Theres so much I could type to get my point across, but its no use. He is gone, they will never change and I am over it. lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010