I need sex. My bf and i have not had any in a month. Things pop up like my son, our roommate is calling for me, I passed out and now he's got a stomach issue going on. I can only watch so much porn. UGH!! What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• WHY IS YOUR ROOMATE CALLING FOR YOU A PROBLEM. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS TRY TO HAVE SEX???
    Anonymous

• My roommate is codependent. If it's not my son calling for me from the kitchen/living room/ where ever in the house, it's her.
    Anonymous

• You need to make your relationship a priority. When your son is in bed, be with your man. If you roomate is calling out your name, tell her your busy. She can wait. You are not her mother.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 12:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Just Do IT!!! hehehe
    brock-lee

Answer by brock-lee at 1:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Your roomate calling for you, sound a bit suspicious.... The lack of you not having sex lately, sounds suspicious, "stomach issue" going on, sounds suspicious, are you sure something is not going on between him and your roomate?
    calatres

Answer by calatres at 1:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• no, the thought of him and my roommate is hysterical to say the least. they are not fooling around and actually barely speak to one another. I'm just whining.
    Anonymous

• If you sleep in the same bed together, let him wake up at about 2:00 AM with you lips around his unit. That should get things going.
    wildgirl100

Answer by wildgirl100 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2008