• In the Spotlight:

I need your help please!

Please help!! This is very important to me,
and to women, it should be very important to you. I walk every year and raise money for breast cancer awareness---to help those who cannot afford a mammogram and treatment, because these funds are put toward getting women free or reduced mammograms and treatment if necessary. These are the underinsured and uninsured women of this country--and it could be you, your sister, your daughter that benefits from these donations. Nobody should die due to lack of income or insurance-with that said, if you can please support me.Please support my efforts with a one dollar donation!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY09Illinois?px=8352938&pg=personal&fr_id=11688

romanceparty4u

Asked by romanceparty4u at 11:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• No answers yet