2 day period?

seriously?! we're trying to conceive, have been since march...and so far nothing....we thought we were this month since my period was 2 days late...but i got my period...and then last night i stop bleeding, and aboslutely nothing today...wth?! i'm beyond confused as to what my body's doing....any insight?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 6:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hhhhmmm.............maybe your hormones are off. Took me six months to get pg with my daughter. I had issues where I wasn't ovulating at all. Have you talked to your doctor about it yet?

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no...not yet..
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• get the book "taking charge of your fertility" its great!!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you are definitely not pregnant, it could be that you didn't ovulate this month, so therefor the normal chemcial cascade didn't take place that produces a normal period. If you are over 30 and have not concieved in 6 months, its time to talk to your doctor about running some labs and checking things out. Good luck!
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2010