i need help getting an apartment. i tryed almost everything. can someone help me?

I'm trying to move from where i live right now,but is been hard to find a place. i tryed on the web,newspaper,local news letter, driving around. i just can't find one. maybe some of you saw my question that i posted not so long ago. i'm having problems with one of my neighbors and i just can live here anymore. i think she's been telling stuff about me, and i don't think is fair that she's telling thing her way to make me look bad. i tought about confronting her, but i just don't want my husband to get involve on this. he would probably hurt someone and go to jail for some st***id thing. that's why i ratter move and forget all about these people.i almost forgot to say that i live in los angeles california

hennessy553

Asked by hennessy553 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• have you tried craigslist dear?
    beckybooboo

Answer by beckybooboo at 7:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008