Do you absolutely hate this?

Do you absolutely hate it when you're talking on the phone with someone, and the conversation is coming to a close, and they don't say bye, they just hang up...(my dad is really good at this)

OR

if someone calls you, or you call them, and they say "Yea".... DRIVES ME CRAZY (SO is good at this)

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I just take it as their personality. But I always say hello and goodbye
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I haven't had any issues with that... But I do really hate when I'm talking on the phone and I have someone right in front of me talking to me or telling me to say this or that, or ask this...My boss does that and it drives me nuts.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my great grandma will just hang up when she is done talking. its the strangest thing. no byes or anything just hangs up!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yea, it drives me nuts! My ex hated it when I did it to him once and it started a huge fight but now he does it to me all the time.

Oh well, it's not a battle that I want to fight.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Depends. My grandma and mom both hang up when they are done talking, doesn't matter if someone else has something to say. Grandma is 81 so we don't really say anything.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lol i don't know anyone who does either of those things.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• have a friend who does that. but i'm use to her and i know how to push her buttons also
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband says his name when he picks up the phone at work "CHRIS'... What is that about??? Like I don't know who I called?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010