What kind of after school activities are your kids in this year?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 7:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My DD is 5 and is currently in Soccer, then near the end of the month she starts Dance. Soccer ends in October, then in December she starts Karate, which ends at the end of January. She'll probably do swimming or gymnastics in the spring, but dance goes until May.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Klara, Anderson, and Delaney are all in scouts on Tuesdays and go to art club on Thursdays.

Jalen is only 4 and doesn't go to school yet.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Just baseball and being a teenager.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My oldest babysits her three sisters after school while I am working. In the evenings, we do activities together.
    errantmommy

Answer by errantmommy at 11:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• soccer .... we signed up but haven't heard anything else so far lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• well i have a pre schooler...and i'm thinking about signing him up for t-ball...not sure yet.....
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• oh yeah...he's also been asking about karate...so i'm going to check into it, and c if we can afford it
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• None. We can't afford that stuff, I have no car so no way to get them to things while my husband is working and they have little interst in that stuff.
    I guess my 7yo wants to join Girl Scouts if they have a troop but if it doesn't meet at the school she can't do it because I have no way to get her to meetings.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My girls don't have any after-school activities - but they take dance lessons on Saturdays
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 3:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My daughter does girl scouts and then both of the kids take gymnastics and play soccer (or basketball or t-ball depending on the season).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010