Do your family have any traveling plans this year?

We are going to SD in October for a wedding and to pick up a horse..

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Travel

• We just got back from Panama City Beach. For the rest of the year, we plan on doing day trips or weekend trips. For the fall, we have a trip planned to Oktoberfest in Helen, GA, Burt's Pumpkin Farm in Dawsonville, GA, maybe a trip to the Mayfield Dairy Farm in Athens, TN and a few camping trips. For this winter, we have a weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN planned.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My son and I were just talking about our next vacation... He wants to go on a cruise. Nothing is for sure though.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No...i think we are done for the rest of the year..just going to focus on the holidays to come...but me and DF always take a trip in the beginning of the year since our b/days are both in January...last year we went to Poconos....we are thinking maybe Cancun this coming year.
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's been a very busy summer! We spent 6 weeks, from Mid June to the end of July in Southern California. That was an adventure. Now, we leave this Saturday night for Rodanthe, NC! A whole week at the beach in a gorgeous beach house. After we get home, I don't think there will be much more travel for the rest of the year.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• In december I am going to Hawaii
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We're going to the beach in SC at the end of September. Love off season at the beach!

Answer by missanc at 8:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010