How many of you have a messy house RIGHT now, despite the fact you cleaned it up at least twice today?? Cuz that is ME! Help me feel better, lol

Sarafina542

Asked by Sarafina542 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• MEEE!!! (AND I'M SICK OF IT)!!!!
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i am in the smae boat but once all the kids go to bed tonight i will be doing it again
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am sick of it!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sorry same*
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I do but I haven't touched it in 2 days. Driving me nuts b/c I don't have the energy to deal with it. I left at 7 am yesterday and didn't get home until 830 pm and worked all day from home with a toddler annoying the heck out of me. Take a deep breath and get the kids to help.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• See, thats my prob.....I get fed up, but the house refuses to clean itself, stupid house! And if I let it go, I wake up and walk into chaos...the day begins in this poopy mindset......where is the balance?? I'll have to stay awake beyond when I'd like to be....just to like, break even
    Sarafina542

Comment by Sarafina542 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I did major cleaning on Monday and you cant even tell at this point,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Cleaning up is a never ending job. It really is frustrating because it can be so time consuming to keep things in order and clean.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• That'd be me! Let me tell you... at 9:30 last night I was scrubbing my kitchen floor. Today I have cleaned up spills at LEAST three times. I had all the dishes done today and yet my sink is still full. I was caught up on the laundry on Tuesday... and now have a mountain awaiting me downstairs. It never ends!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Me. But I have OCPD, soo my house is always messy to me, but lived in to my friends... =) As soon as Im done here Im going to go clean
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010