Does it sound like I am pregnant?

I went to the doctors to see if I was pregnant, they did a urine test and it came up negative, but I haven't had my period sense July 25th, and that was only 3 days long and light. So they ended up doing a blood test but I wont know until tomorrow if I am or not. She said if I am I am 6 weeks along. I am 95% sure that I'm pregnant, for example I am being moody, I am sensitive to foods, I have a little pooch, I get tired really easy. This would be my second pregnancy, I wasn't able to get a positive test with my first until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I guess I just want to know if it sounded like I was to anyone else, or if it were just me.

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 8:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you are.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• didn't the dr. feel your tummy while you were there? if you were 6 weeks then she should be able to feel your uterus enlarged just by squeezing your tummy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm a big believer in a woman's instinct. If you are that sure, I'd say yes, sounds like you are.
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sounds like some of the signs..... the blood test is more accurate than the urine test...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sounds like u are good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010