Dear Stupid ..............

Do you have anything you would like to vent about? Write a letter here to that person or specific object.

I have seen this done a long time ago and the letters wrote some were funny and some sad, it was a range of everything. I will start

Dear Friends,
I have told you 100 times that when hubby is home that because I hardly see him that this is my time with with them. That does not mean blow up my phone on calling and texts just to tell me that your super hung over, that your dog crapped in your kitchen or that your net was shut off because you didn't pay the bill. This is NOT my fault and perhaps your calling the wrong person because I can't do anything about it. I have told you all time and time again that I value my time with my husband. Thanks for lraving me no choice but to shut my phone off.

Sincerely, The peeved friend!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dear Stupid, yes I know your family is perfect, and I dont have a problem with that. BUT,,dont keep telling me how my kids arent perfect and what is wrong with them. I dont care what you think is wrong with me, I did in the beginning, but when it went on and on I just am so sick of it now. Who are you to point out what is wrong with me? My hairstyle, the way I raise my kids, where we live and the fact you would never let dd come to our house b/c we dont live in suburbia. I find you bossy and pushy and very opinionated. Take a hike lady!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sounds fun...

dear stupid..
    you are so selfish. I am never doing anything nice for you ever again. You really effin pissed me off today...going behind my back and leaving early when you said you would stay since i let you leave in my place early yesterday. Don't ever expect any kind favors from me ever again..stupid
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear Stupid,

No, I DO NOT want to spend time with you as though you were the perfect parent. No, my son doesn't either. You were mean to me and I am now using you for what you can give me. Yep, that's right. It is the best revenge I have without killing you. KTHNXBYE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear toilet

Please grow some arms and start cleaning yourself

Thanks, The unpleased toilet scrubber
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear Stupid....

Just WHAT part of EX do you not understand?!? The E or the X?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear stupid
    Thanks for making insurance so expensive and then putting a 200 dollar cap on the prescriptions before the generic price kicks in Knowing I never get sick enough to make the cap and stilll selling me generic drugs for real drug prices. too bad we cannot get you with the ricco act? Thanks
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear son,
    I know you hate your homework but you know what? So do I, so if we could just get it done without you reminding me how much you hate it that would be great! Thanks!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear Gestational Diabetes,

You suck!

KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear Stupid,
    It's alright that you parked your cart right in the middle of the aisle. I don't mind making a trip around the whole dairy section to get down the aisle you're in front of because you obviously are the only one in this store and are in more of a hurry than the rest of us. I guess that's what I get for living on planet butthead!
    Thanks...someone with their head up and eyes open!
    P.S. That also goes for the cellphone usage...while operating anything other than your brain.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 8:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Dear Stupid,
    Thanks for sending me picture mail of the mexican food you are enjoying this evening with your friends while I stay home with our sick child. I'm SO happy for you that your life hasn't changed one bit while I've had to change every single thing about mine. Oh, and tell your mother thanks alot for going to see her other grandson several times a week while never coming to see my little one. I really didn't need any of your help this week while I take care of my sick mother and my sick baby. I hope you choke on your fajitas.
    Bye!
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 8:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010