food

when did u start feeding your baby stage 1 food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 10 months old now. I started her on stage 1 at about 4 months. Try one food at a time, 3-4 times then go to the next food. They learn to like it better and can digest it easier that way. I started her on stage 2 at 6 months and she is on table food along with stage 3 foods now. I thing as soon as your child gets teeth, they should be able to use them.
    taralynga

Answer by taralynga at 11:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• my son is 3 months now and were occasinally letting him try some. But he has been on rice/oatmeal for a month or so.
    Anonymous

• Your ped will advise 4-6m. I think it's best delayed to 9m or even a year.. Especially for a breastfed baby. I wouldn't even consider it before 6m though.

Jen: Mommy to three crazy boys & one faery princess
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 1:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008