Anything I can do for Halloween with my 9 month old?

I'm not sure what to do for Halloween with my 9 month old daughter...any ideas? Thanks!

jahair89

Asked by jahair89 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Dress her up and take her around your neighborhood or local mall. My DD is crawling and we are going to take her a few places and then let her crawl around while we give out candy at my mom's house. We have big kids going with us though, so It may be a little different. We are also taking her to the pumpkin farm the weekend before!
    jflowers

Answer by jflowers at 11:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• We are going trick or treating on our street and going to a pumpkin/apple farm this weekend. There is a fair next weekend in our little town that has dress up for prizes too. my son will be 10 mo old halloween night. :-) also i will have him sit w/ me wehile we hand out candy-he will love seeing all the kids.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My son is 4 months old and I am taking him to Boo at the Zoo I am not sure what Nc offers But check out the events at your local Zoo
    AndrewDimsdale

Answer by AndrewDimsdale at 12:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My sis and bro in law are taking their son trick or treating, he'll be 22 months and my hubby and I are going with them with our 9 month old. The neighborhood that we are going to usually starts stuff about 5pm and ends about 8pm so we will be able to get both kids in bed on time. You might want to check and see if there are any special things going on in your area that you can take her to. I know that some of the malls do trick or treating things.
    LadyUsagi

Answer by LadyUsagi at 2:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Im taking my two month old son trick or treating and Im only going with one other mom and her son is only 10 months old
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008