why do i get heavy cramping everymonth?

i went to hospital after hospital and my family doctor will not do anything and my ob gyn doctor i can't see until the twentyfirst so what can i do cause i have tired everything at home.

vickibrown

Asked by vickibrown at 11:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• Try taking RedRaspberry... You can get it in pill form at most health stores and after awhile it will help! You have to take it EVERY DAY because like all natural treatments it has to build up.

Good luck!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Is the cramping at the start of your period? OR different times? I have painful cramps when I start my period. I know this may sound gross. But after I relieve some gas and have a BM I feel so much better. I dont know if thats just me or what. But I am always real gassy and have diahrea around that time.
    Anonymous

• A week before your period starts lay off excess salts in your food. A big one is pop. (even diet pop) Sodium/Salt causes cramps when you start to retain water it makes your muscles cramp up. Milk will help if you drink it. I have had some serious cramps with my period and that's what my OB told me to do and it has helped. Hope that helps.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 4:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008