Anyone know what this is?

My husband just picked up my daughter from school and he said she is complaining of a headache, shaking, chest hurts and feels sick and a fever 102.1. Does anyone know if there is a virius going around? I tried to do a webmd check but there are to many symptoms.

shoegal

Asked by shoegal at 11:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• I know that chest colds are going around here in North Texas. I am still getting over one my self and my yougnest is so congested right now he can hardly breathe. I have to do a breathing treament for him in a couple of minutes. It's all in the chest, nothing in the sinuses. There's so much crud going around right now, it's hard to keep up with it all. I hope some rest and Tylenol will help your daughter feel better!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 11:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Wow! I'm not too sure. I know there is a lot of stuff going around my kids school. Maybe call your doctors office and see what they recomend. I hope she feels better soon.
    momma2merks

Answer by momma2merks at 12:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008