Good Face care Products

So recently I have started to break out and I have never had this problem before. So I was wondering what face care products work really well. Anyone one have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

jaysmommy08

Asked by jaysmommy08 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Well, I know you've seent he commercials for Proactiv. I have never had acne or any kind of problem till I got pregnant with my daughter at 24. Her hormones overtook mine is how my dr put ot and I ahve been off balance ever since. There are a million different reasons for acne and mine isd the hardest to control. I also have mild Rosatia. I have tried every OTC acne cream, rub, cloth and pill there is. Nothing worse. Alot of theings made it worse. I finally broke down and got the 30 day trial of Proactiv. I have been using it every morning for 8 days now and have seen obvious results. My skin is soft and smooth, the redness is minimul and the bumps have disapeared. I was worried that I would have to use it forever to keep the results but I dont think that will be the case.
    taralynga

Answer by taralynga at 12:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had that problem recently too! I've NEVER had acne. Then all of a sudden started breaking out on my forehead and nose. I started using Neutrogena Anti-Blemish, Anti- Wrinkle face wash and moisturizer. The moisturizer is expensive (over $11 for this tiny tube, which has actually lasted a long time), so I only put that on my problem areas and used my normal moisturizer everywhere else. I decided to try this before I spent tons on something like Proactiv. It did work!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The Clinique acne treatment line is fabulous.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 2:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I represent a brand new skin care co. called Rodan+Fields Dermatologists. We make a product line called Unblemish...it is fantastic and what I use personally. IT WORKS!! I've always struggled with adult acne and since using this line I now have the best skin of my life. If you want to check it out go to:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ I'd love to give you more info. if you'd like and I also offer free samples! Please contact me if I can help..Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• If I may add another alternative to your research in facial products, check out Arbonne products at www.4everchanginglives.com The Basic Intelligence facial line is self adjusting to your skincare needs, and another product I would recommend is The Natural Balancing cream Prolief, but under the supervision of your Dr. I have found that estrogen dominence has a huge roll in adult acne and balancing the progesterone in our bodies, may be the answer. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
    purewomen

Answer by purewomen at 2:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Arbonne. It is swiss formulated, ph balanced and second to none.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2008