baby engagement, and what it feels like? adult content

does anybody i know what the engagement of the baby feels like? all day iven been feeling pressure down there and its hard to get up after laying or sitting down and when i walk i take forever to get anywhere and i have to pee like every 30 minutes to a hour i also feel a little bit of movement in my vagina feels like when you have sex and can feel the penis moving in and out TMI i know sorry

kstills

Asked by kstills at 8:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I remember just starting to feel lots more pressure down there. To a point of being uncomfortable.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I remember feeling like shocking pain down there. its when the babies head hits the pelvic bone. feeling the pressure and peeing often sound like engagement. can you breath any better now? If so, then the baby has def dropped.
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 8:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have that same feeling. not to get all tmi but the best way for my to describe it is feeling like I had 20 straight hours of really rough sex lol. it is extremely uncomfortable down there and hurts almost constantly, but you're right the worst is after laying down. and my waddle has become waaayyyy worse lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• When DD dropped it felt like there was a weight on my pelvic floor, there was a lot of pressure no matter what I did and I could occasionally feel her head moving around in my pelvis. She dropped pretty low, so that could have changed it; every time she would drop she would go to zero station or lower, then come back up for a little bit, then back down. I couldn't find a comfortable position, but for me walking was the worst.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010