Woman steals several Dyson vacuums from Target?

Below is a link to a local story here in MI - a woman has been caught stealing Dyson vacuums (63 total!!!) from Target and reselling them on Ebay.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=7646610

The nerve of some people! How does a person get out of a store with something like that SEVERAL TIMES without someone noticing?

LisaZot

Asked by LisaZot at 11:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• At least she was finally caught! She may have had help from some of the employees who were her friends or partners, or the store didn't have enough security.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• There was a video news story from your link - she took her daycare kids with her to use as shields! Now that makes me furious.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Wow, that's really crappy. On the other hand, at least she has good taste in vacuums--I have a Dyson and love it! Glad she got busted though; too bad she had a chance to set a poor example for some kids first.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• that's funny....on the news where I live it's a man stealing them and doing the same thing. must be a widespread thing.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• um, thanks a lot guys. that's my cousin and i'm being completely serious. she's my uncles daughter.
    she was smart, until she got caught.

don't call her stupid, because clearly the store people were stupid for not noticing in the first place.
    sure what she did was wrong, but that doesn't make her stupid.
    vacuumtheftscuz

Answer by vacuumtheftscuz at 3:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• PP,
    Why would you advertise that.
    I'd hope you have more taste than that,
    and since thats your screen name, I think you're full of poop!
    Anonymous