The case of the missing TV controllers has been solved!

If some of you may have remembered a post a couple days ago stating my kids took off with the controllers to the TV and digital converter which can't be used without the controller.
Here's the post
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/528500/If_you_were_a_toddler_where_would_you_hide_TV_controlers

Well I finally found it! I went to stick a movie in the VCR (yes we still have tapes :p )They wouldn't go in so i looked and bam there they were stuck inside it. Thanks to everyone that tried to help and gave me ideas where to look.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wow...your kids are very creative...lol... sounds alot like my DS :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LOL!! I used to find mine in the toy box all the time, but that's crazy!!! We've been missing a TV remote for the TV in our bedroom for over a year now ...maybe I should look inside the DVD player?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Wish ours was that easy we think my dd's fell into the trash and got taken out it costs $35.00 to replace it. Glad you found it and yes we still have VCR tapes also. We bought a DVD/VCR unit and it will convert the tapes to DVD'S to which we are in the process of doing the best ones we have
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oh yeah, the VCR, lots of stuff got eaten by the VCR monster in our house!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010