IS THE MARRIAGE OVER

Ok this hypothetically speaking...not me but has happ

say u find out that your hubby has a friend/co-worker that u never met but he has been hanging an talking to them 3yrs before u found out bout it..but u feel uncomfortable with the relationship so u ask them to stop convo outside of work..change his cell #..but find out theystill talk..u find out the kids have met an ben hanging out with them..so again u ask him to stop..change the # again..then u find out that you guys new vehicle is in that females name..he say their is nothing goin on with the 2 of them..your thoughts

do u believe him/trust him or your instincts
do u give the divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll say the women must be stupid if she didnt know her husbands new car wasnt in his or her name and didnt bother to question it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• um, sounds like something is missing in this relationship, like honesty. where the heck is the wife while all this time is passing and these numbers are being changed? and cars being bought? i'd say there's no relationship at all.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• bad situation. If you asked him to stop, then he should have respected you enough to do it in the first place.
    GiannisMomma

Answer by GiannisMomma at 8:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have male friends and he has female friends nobody sneaks around here. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Lol. I would say something is up. Why would she have her name on his car? My ex had a girl give him a cell phone and said nothing was going on. Come to find out he was spending the night with her a few times a week. And that was just a phone.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 8:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• wow, thats all I got,,,wow
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• u what i would be thinking what kind of good excuse can u give..like his lisence wasnt right..or i needed a quick co-signer..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'd say someone has blinders on that they don't know their new car isn't in both of the couples name and a coworkers besides. Then I would say something was up with the 2 of them an what about the kids why haven't they told
    If he was asked to stop and he didn't I'd say there's something more going on and he isn't respecting his wife at all
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• it would be bye bye baby.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am beside myself. Wow. This guy must be a real charmer.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010