Do your kids play a winter sport ?

My girls play the winter sport curling .. its played on ice with a garnet stone and broom ..

MrsTT

Asked by MrsTT at 8:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My son wants to play hockey but the nearest hockey team is about an hour away. He still has 2 years before he can play anyways, so we will just have to wait and see.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We love all sports in winter. Indoor bowling, or outside sledding, snowboarding. down and back up those big hills. Others would be probably done more if the prices weren't such an issue. It's always nice to set up a ski night with the school trips, just that if it's too cold it can be debilitating to breathe. Been there done that.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Basketball is our winter sport...Football is our fall sport
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Wrestling is our winter sport and football is our fall sport.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Right now my oldest son is in Cross Country running and my 13 year old is playing football. My daughter will start basketball in November, I think.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No, but the football players are required to do weight training in winter (if they are not participating in wrestling) so DS will be busy with that. DD does spring, summer, and fall sports only.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My daughters both swim on the high school team November-February. Right now, my son is running cross-country and will do track in the spring.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No, but I want to take my son ice skating and see how he likes it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• DS loves to snowboard but he's too lazy or distracted(?) to persue it, I know he'd be good at it tho
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010