affairs adult content

has anyone ever had an affair with a married man when they were younger? and now that your older and more mature you realize how much of a jerk he was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Cannot say that I have, I live by the rule if he is with someone married, dating whatever then he is off limits, I do not speak for everyone just myself
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sort of. He was my boyfriend first and he "went away" for military business but really he was in town the entire time and married one of my worse enemies. He came back to me and I didn't know he was married. So after a couple weeks she confronted me and after that I broke it off right away (regardless of being pregnant with his baby) and stop speaking to him. (I had a miscarriage so I never had his baby)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Can't say I have
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I dated men that where in the process of getting a divorce, meaning they lived in seperate places, living seperate lives. Two of them where so dang confused, Im sure I was the rebound chick. I would never, ever date someone who was in the process of getting a divorce again. Either they are out or still in, till the judge signs the divorce papers
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yes, once knowingly, and once unknowingly. i don't recall ever thinking either was a jerk. it takes two to tango, y'know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No. But i dated an older guy and when I look back at it I see that he wasn't all that I thought he was. He was a nice guy but not everything that I had him build up to be.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yup. When I was 21 I met a married man at work. I knew he was married but for some insane reason didn't care. It was exciting and I was dumb enough to think he'd leave his wife for me. He was even bold enough to bring me to his house when his wife wasn't there. I got sick of sharing him so I told him it was her or me. Yeah...he picked her. I never did again and wouldn't do it again.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No thats just wrong period.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have slept with a married man, but never had an emotional relationship with one. What a pointless waste of energy!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yup I was 17 and he was 19 .,,I like the previous poster didn't care ,I guess it was the forbidden fruit type thing. he wasn't a jerk at all we even reconnected yrs later and lost contact again found each other again yrs later my hubby didn't appricate that we re connected so
    I severed ties,I was bummed to lose a good friend but my marriage is more important
    stef1976

Answer by stef1976 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010