ok has this happened to you

OK i find out today at two if they are gonna induce me today and last night i had a dream i went to that 6week check up they have you go to after you have your baby and they said I'm pregnant again and i walked out of the room to my boyfriend/ baby daddy and all he said was hey maybe we'll get our Jasper Lestat (ya we picked a boys name) after all then i woke up i told him about it and he just started laughing... OK have anyone of you had dreams like this I'm still pregnant and i had that .. does that mean anything?

katelynnsmommy2

Asked by katelynnsmommy2 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had a dream very similar to that but I didn't end up pregnant right after though. Maybe you should wait the full 6 weeks to make sure. LOL!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I've been having labor dreams. Or I'm still pregnant, have my 6 year old and newborn in tow. But I'm as big as I am now! Meh...I'm blaming it on hormones and anxiety.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 12:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Once again as I posted on your journal. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE SEX until you are ready for what comes from it. Also, again, please educate yourself. If you are already pregnant enough at your 6 week check up for them to notice that would mean that you would have been having sex since about 2 weeks post-pardum. You however aren't supposed to have sex for at least 6 weeks, part of this is due to the fact that your vagina isn't ready for sex after the trauma of a vaginal birth, the other part is because you are EXTREEMLY fertile. The next and final part (that I am going to mention because you should already know this) is that your body needs time to heal from the pregnancy and the birth (irregardless of whether it be vaginal or c-section), the last thing that you need is to be having sex, yes you'll be horny, so will your partner, but give yourselves some time with your new baby, sex can wait.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 11:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008