What job do you temps enjoy the most, if you "ever" temp worked,

With all the full time competition and big out-doing each other for the best car, the best house, and all the perfect lives, just wishing and looking at the good times of those temp days, before children, and expenses.
Did you like the office temp, manufacturing temp, or the food service, or some other specific fill in job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• office temp
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 9:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I worked as the telephone operator at the local hospital once, that was my favorite temp job.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I did work as an office temp in the summers while I was in college - and that's actually how I got my first full time permanent job!

Answer by missanc at 9:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I worked as a temp one time when I was pregnant with my first child and got laid off. I had an assignment as a receptionist for 6 weeks while the regular receptionist was on maternity leave herself. It wasn't my favorite thing to do because I hate answering phones, however they hired me directly about 4 months after my assignment was over. I had a better position with better pay, and I've now been with them 3.5 years and have been promoted twice so I count my blessings everyday that I decided to take that temp job and endured answering phones for 6 weeks.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I did office temp for a while because I had to pay the bills. It was horrible, mostly mind numbing jobs with no prospect of being hired in by the company and little pay.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010