have you/would you ever agree to be someone's "f" buddy? adult content

Would you ever agree to be someone's screw buddy? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• It hurts emotionally and you feel terrible...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 9:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope. Because Call me old fashion but I can't sleep around with a person without loving them..

& in most cases of being an "F"Buddy feels are made on one side & not the other.

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I never did and I never will. Someone always gets hurts and I don't want that someone to be me :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• think it's fine for some people who just want to have some fun but aren't in a relationship, but for me, I don't want to sleep with someone that I'm not attracted to.....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i tried but i always ended liking them and they didnt like me..... years later i have issues with this.. i regret it
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 9:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I did with my ex a few years after we broke up. I didn't know at the time that he was cheating on his fiance with me!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no i like relationships and i wouldn't just sleep with someone without a commitment. but to each their own
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Never on purpose- I was trying to have realtionships- and thought they were, too, for a while.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have, and I still am

35yoamom is right. I am in HELL....I am in counselling because I have such a low horrible image of myself, that I now suffer from depression and I am walking a thin line between drinking and being an alcoholic. It is totally NOT worth the self-loathing.

If you havn't - then don't. If you are....then please stop before you start to hate yourself to the point where loving others - and trusting anyone - is impossible.

My new Mantra is this - .My body is a temple. IF you expect me to put out for you then you need to respect my body for the temple that it is. I AM NOT a plaything meant to be used by others for their own selfish pleasures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I wouldnt, because I need to have feeling for them.. I need to know them.. And I need to LOVE them. A lot. And be married to them. And only one guy fits that criteria!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 9:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010