Are you married and still have FEELINGS for an ex?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Hell no. There is a reason why they are an EX. Don't miss them and don't care for them a single bit.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I dont have feelings for any of my ex's
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have friendly feelings for some of my exes from high school; no feelings (friendly or otherwise) for any of my exes from after high school.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• At this point in time I no longer have feelings for my EX. When I first got married I did and it was hard to even see him. I have a very strange situation and I was seeing my EX a lot because of the situation. It took a long time for me to get over things and to truly understand how great my life is.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Kinda sad... Corn
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope I do not. If I did I would not have gotten married to my wonderful hubby.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I did for a long time after my ex left probably several years even though I was with dh it took me a long time to get over him I was married for a long time and didn't want to get divorced now I care about him and wouldn't want harm to come to him but I have no love feelings anymore
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• no, they were bad news. Good sex, but bad news
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sometimes I remember them fondly, the good times and such, but I am exactly where I need to be.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I KIND OF DID FOR A LONG TIME,OR THOUGHT I DID ANYWAY.I KNOW NOW I WAS AFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN,EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE DIFFRENT,SO IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE TO GET MIXED UP AN NOT KNOW IF IT'S HIM YOU LOVE AN MISS OR THE SECURITY IN KNOWNING HOW HE THINKS AN FEELS ABOUT THINGS BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION.BUT NOW I KNOW US NOT BEING TOGETHER WAS THE RIGHT THING .AFTER ALL SOMETHING GOT YOU TO THE POINT OF HIM BEING AN EX IN THE FIRST PLACE.I LIKE TO THINK SOME TIMES YOUR GOOD SENSE KICKS IN WHERE YOUR HEART GETS STUCK...........MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE NOW AN LOVE AN ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT
    debmomof5

Answer by debmomof5 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2010