why?

why in the hell is 80's fashion back? and do you love it/hate it and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think it's cute on my 15 month old LOL I've gotten her several different 80's style outfits and even some 70's style ones.

I really don't know why it's coming back though. Fashion does tend to recycle itself though.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I was a teen in the 80s, so its nostalgic for me! I wish I would have kept some of my stuff. I loved my hot pink double belt and jelly bracelets! I don't mind skinny jeans, either. As long as pleated jeans and big aquanet hair stay away I'll be happy!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think that 80s returns fad was at it's peak in the earlier part of this decade (I remember in college, my fasionista friend went nuts with it). I'm with you, though. I grew up in the 80s and hated the fashion even then. Especially the hair... Blegh..
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• It's frickin' hideous.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008