I killed my plants

This is not a question, it is a sad statement. I got the stomach flu last week and my lovely thyme and rosemary plants fried in the desert heat. I am sad about it. The End.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Awww :(
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I so have a black thumb! A friend gave me a Money Tree as a housewarming gift.. it's supposed to bring good fortune and luck into your home. I killed it in less than 30 days... that's gotta bring some bad Karma.. I'm just saying!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sad

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• So sorry to hear about your plants!!! I know all about killing plants when you don't want to!!!!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 10:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• About a year ago, one of my trees in the back broke in half from a windstorm and then died. I was very sad after that so I ended up doing some other gardening to spruce up the backyard and then I felt a little better.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My mom gave me another rosemary plant and I think I will buy more thyme this weekend. But I won't feel better until the evidence of my neglect is removed from the front porch, lol. I have to look at it every time I go in or out, and it is so sad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Awwwwh, try to find a shadier area for your herbs next season. Hope you are feeling better!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010