how do i do it

how do i tell that im pregnant and im not keepin it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I guess it depends on what not keeping it means. If you are thinking of giving the baby up for adoption then tell them that. If you are thinking of an abortion then you tell them that. It is never easy no matter what you decide, you just need to make sure that the decision is the one you really want to make because you will have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Depends on who you're telling......
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It sounds easier than it is, but you need to him the truth, and you need to give your reasons. It may be your body, but it is his emotions and mental status that you are dealing with when a baby is made. He needs to be able to understand your side of the decision.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• honestly this sounds really f*ed up, but if you're sure of your decision then just get it and if you feel like telling him after then do it...I'm also assuming that this is a bf and not hubby, when I got pregnant I told then bf and he said he'd kill himself if I got an abortion or left him (yea nut job) anyways kept the baby but went through hell with him then and after
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Just open and honest with whoever you are gonna tell
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• yeah that is never easy to tell someone that you pregnant & giving it up so just be honest tell them how you feel & what ever happens your family will be there for you maybe they will be sad about it but they will get over it & support you in anything you do
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010