So I'm taking vitamins, why didn't I do this before?

Very recently I started to take these. Just wondering, do you feel they are worth the money? Worth the time? Do you take vitamins?

Do they make you seem healthier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yeah I take them. They are worth it to me, they seem to give my more energy and make my hair grow thicker
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• depends on whether you're eating well- balanced meals when you take them. the pills don't actually give you vitamins, they only help you absorb the vitamins in your food more effectively. thats why a lot of pregnant women get sick when they take prenatals. they aren't eating enough nutrients!!
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 10:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I always took vitamins - but never really noticed a difference in how I felt! I started taking Vitality a year ago - it was a 90 day challenge - you are able to try the vitamins for 90 days and if you don't noticed a difference, just send back the empty bottles for a full refund -no questions asked! I decided to try them - I had nothing to loose! I felt a difference within the first few days! I was actually waking up in the morning and not racing to the coffee machine and I started sleeping better - my energy level throughout the day was remarkable - I have 3 kids, plus I teach piano to kids and I have been sick free for a year! - These are incredible vitamins! I highly recommend them. If you would like to take the 90 day challenge let me know. Have a great day :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I take Juice Plus instead of vitamins. They are capsules and gummies with 17 different fruits and vegetables. It made more sense to me to take whole food based nutriion instead of synthetic vitamins. I feel great and lost 19 lbs. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010