Implantation bleeding. HELP!?

I know what implantation bleeding is usually pink/ brown but, its hard for me to determine the color of it. Its like an brownish red burnt orange color. If you've had it will you please tell me what color it was for you? like dark or i don't know. lol. I'm just really confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well the brown blood for me was a medium brown, almost like well old blood. I also had bright red blood, but i literally did not fill up a pantyliner with all of the implantation blood. Burnt orange sounds more like AF to me, but it truly depends on A: how heavy the bleeding is, and B: if you were attempting conception?????
    Anonymous

• The bleeding is not at heavy as usual but not all that light and i was attempting conception.
    Anonymous

• I thought it was an actual period - it was exactly like my normal periods, except 2 days early and lasted only 48 hours
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• This was 4 days earlier and i only used 1 pad all day yesterday and this morning and i have bleed all day today and im sick with heartburn and my boobs hurt and im not hungry at all.
    Anonymous

• i meant i have not bleed all day today.
    Anonymous