Do you enjoy going to the strip club with your spouse? adult content

How up close and personnel do they get during a lap dance (details)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I LOVE going with my bf! In fact, we were just talking about it last night! It's just close enough without being too close! tehehe! Obviously both partners have to be extremely comfortable with themselves and with each other and both have to be open minded in order to enjoy it. Also, enjoying it with your partner or not does not effect a person's value or the value of a relationship.. it's just different strokes for different folks!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We dont go, i personally give him lap dances. no point in wasting money to a girl who takes her top off and shakes her boobs when i can do that for free
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Never been to one.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• DH and I used to go all the time before DD was born. I think we had more fun than usual because one of our best friends was a dancer, we'd go keep her company at work sometimes. (though she was just as fun to hang out with away from work, lol) How close they get honestly depends upon the dancer. I've had dancers who get close enough just to make contact, and I've had dancers who stick it all in your face. The best ones knew just how much was enough without going overboard. If that makes sense. Definitely not an activity for all couples, but we sure had fun. We also had the perk of being able to hang out without every other dancer asking us to buy her a drink or get a dance, because they knew if we were there to spend money, we were gonna spend it on our friend.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I've never been to a strip club; I'm not opposed to the idea but I've heard a lot of the girls are really gross-looking!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't go to them at all, with or without my dh, niether does he.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I hate those places, my dh has been to them a couple times, but he said the girls are kinda gross, and will pretty much do anything and (almost) everything to get your money.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My DH went to a strip club and got one before we met. He said they pretty much put it all in your face. He also said it was a huge wsate of money because the 2 minute lap dance he got cost $40 and that the girls spend the time they are not "dancing" will try to get the customers to buy them drinks or tell them they will do more than give a lap dance for X amount of money. He is not into prostitutes. He learned his lesson and didn't go back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no thanx! im not givin any dirty whores my money! i've got better things to spend my money on like my son, and vacations, and bills, etc.

if me or my SO want a lap dance, we have eachother.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have never been to a strip club. My SO doesnt go to them either
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010