has any one had gallstones before

have any of u had gallstones before and what were ur symptoms?
i've been having this cramping at the top of my stomach that radiates the way down and it only starts right after i eat anything, and more after i go to the restroom to do number 1 i feel like i just emptied totally and forced myself to do it and i feel like crap after wards, and to sit down it hurts even more on my stomach?
give me ur opinion

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• Do you have a pain in the middle of your shoulder blades? It won't be as bad as your stomach pain, and you might not even notice it until someone mentions it. If you do--it is gallstones. It might be anyway. The pain at the top of the stomach sounds like it. I had them...I am sorry if you do they are awful!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 10:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i had crazy big gallstones. all my pain was in my back on my right side. like i thought i had a broken rib and couldn't get out of bed for a long time. it was worse if i ate anything fatty, greasy or high in protein. i also threw up a lot as i got sicker. =(
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 10:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• ya im having it at the top but not between my shoulder's or my breasts like anyone else asks me.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I had my gallbladder removed. The pain is on you r right side and radiates in your back.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010