I was 90 ilb before i was pregnate im 97-99 @ 5 months why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What do you mean why?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I cant answer why.. I do know that if someone is underweight to start out pregnancy they are normally asked to gain more than the 25-30 pounds. I have a friend who was in the low 100's and due to her height was asked to gain extra weight so she would be in a healthier weight range.

Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 2:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• because you have another human being growing inside of you. its called pregnancy.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You actually should be concerned about the low weight gain considering your small size before hand. I was told that I needed to gain 30 pounds, and as evenly throughout my pregnancy as possible. I am 5ft and weighed 97lbs when I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Is this a for real question? LOL
    ceo_of_5

Answer by ceo_of_5 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• well you gain 25-35 pounds from being prego is not a big deal youll lose alot of it when you have the baby
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 2:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Are you serious? Did you think you were going to get pregnant and stay the same weight? For a healthy baby you should probably start adding on more weight and please don't be one of those people who are self concious about their weight even during pregnancy cause you will end up harming that child. Gain as much weight as needed for that baby, if your concerned with the amount then after the baby is born work it off.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 3:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• what do you think you fat because I think you might be a little too small?
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 3:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I'm assuming your asking because you have only gained like 8 lbs, in which case your fine. But, if your asking because you think your too fat, I started at 110, i know thats probably big for you lol but, I gained 90 lbs! My baby is 5 months old and I am 113 lbs.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• luckiness? seriously, i didn't gain all that much. i was all baby. what does your doctor say? that's what matters.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2008