Is anyone else

Doing hte bed time count down like I am? One more hour. I don't know how I'm going to last.

elly25

Asked by elly25 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I'm not ready for bed lol.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my kids have been in bed for 2 hours... but I'm in Minnesota. DH, however, is watching the Vikings-Saints game and can't be quiet about it. argh
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• haha. Not my bed time. My children's bed time. They have been in really bad mood today. I'm so ready for them to go to bed right now.
    elly25

Comment by elly25 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm in Massachusetts. My Girl's been in bed for a few hours. But boy, did I ever watch that clock and do the countdown before hand. :) MommaofH2, my Dh is watching the game too. I know I should go to bed, I'm so tired, but I don't think I can sleep while he's down here watching. Tv's too loud, and so is he.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope. I have to work all night.
    jodigalvin

Answer by jodigalvin at 11:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My hubby is reading to them right now and I am so ready because I have so much to do.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010