What would you think if someone left this on your door?

A little while ago I opened my front door and a piece of paper fell from it so I picked it up to read it. It was an article on how to control cockroaches, written by two exterminators. I looked around at the other doors in the apartment complex but we seem to be the only one who got this paper. I don't see why. Our apartment is clean, its not nasty or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would just talk to your super and ask what the deal is..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Perhaps the other people had already taken theirs down?
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• maybe they sliped them under the other doors but couldn't get it under yours
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You can be as clean as you want but if just one person in your complex has cockroaches than everyone does. That's why they have survived for millions and millions of years.
    boznitch

Answer by boznitch at 10:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My door was only shut for 10 minutes. Unless everybody in 16 apartments discovered the paper and took it down in that length of time (which I doubt) we are the only ones who got one.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• maybe your next door neibor had roaches and he thought maybe youde be an extra buck. you dont have to be dirty to get them....it helps but its not neccessary.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Could have been someone just doing something that they thought would be funny. Sorta like knocking on a door and running. Did you happen to hear anyone in the hallway in the 10 minutes that your door was closed?
    bean4700

Answer by bean4700 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. If it happened here, out in the country, I might call the police because there have been a string of burglaries out here recently. People coming by selling windex type cleaner or carpet cleaner, coming in broad daylight. For you, though it sounds like a real exterminator. I'd throw it out. Maybe ask the landlord is that ok (do they ok strangers coming by?) I don't care for soliciting like that.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010